July 5, 2011

FEATURED!! Curls & Twirls @ Sheena's Tumblr! :D


Eep!


This is a long overdue post, but better late than never, right?


I know I already said this before, but THANK YOU, Sheena (and the rest of your sisters!)!!  Learning that Curls & Twirls is your favorite online shop and that you actually took the effort of creating this lovely review about our shop makes me waaaaay beyond happy. I wish we can all meet - just so we (Cring, Mooch and I) can get the chance to thank you personally for your never-ending support. If you ever happen to be in Manila, ring me up! :)


XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. Hey sis Gen! You're welcome. :D Actually sis sa akin yung post na yan, kaso gamit ko lang yung FB ng sis ko (si Sheena) when I gave the link. I don't have an account kase sa Facebook. :) Pero it's all good, since pare-pareho lang naman namin mahal yung shop ninyo! :D

    Though we're on a buying hiatus since we're saving up for this business that we want to pursue badly, we still love and support your shop! :D

    Baka pumunta kami ng K-POP convention this end of July (not really sure kase if sa 30 or 31) sa may SM Megamall. Not really sure yet, pero ayun. :)

    Again, thank you Curls and Twirls, and you're welcome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shan! Hala, sayo pala yun! :)) Naguguluhan kasi ako sa inyo since iisa lang gamit niyong account. xD Thank you thank you~ <3

    Btw, how's your business-planning na pala? Ayun yung minessage mo saken before, right? The supplier I mentioned before - mejo mahal yung rates nila. May nahanap ka na? Let me know how I can help. :)

    About the convention, sadly, I'll be out of the country by end of July. Sayang naman... :(

    ReplyDelete