May 2, 2011

CLOSED!: CurlyTwirly Treat #03.


 CURLY~TWIRLY TREAT #03 

  • Sushi USB Necklace (Uzura Natto Edition)
    -------> Comes with an exclusive gift box, pouch and lanyard!

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Be a part of our family by clicking the link and liking our page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curls-Twirls/114167227998

2. Click the link and like the image.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150174999097999&set=a.10150110709232999.293040.114167227998&type=1

3. For BONUS points, comment on said image with what you think is the BEST thing about Curls & Twirls! :)


CURLTWIRLY TREAT #03 WINNERS:

Aby Angel Capinpin
Bernadeth Gutierrez
Randomly picked by Classtool.net's Fruit Machine

CONGRATULATIONS!
Much thanks to everyone who joined. :)


Gen's message:
"Thank you for the kind words, my sweets! Each lovely comment never fails to put a smile on my face every time I read them. Knowing how Curls & Twirls is able to touch your hearts and arouse the quirkiness in you, it just makes me super duper happy and ecstatic! Now, I'm feeling more hyped up. I wish I can give you all a present, but we only have (2) stocks left for the USB. Haha. xD We'll make it up to you soon; for now, we'll be sure to bring you nothing but the BEST in everything cute, quirky, funky and weird! :D"

Anyway, please stay tuned for June's giveaway~! 


XOXO,


1 comment: