October 1, 2012

Cosplay Mania '12: The Aftermath.


Success! 


It really was.

Too bad I'm still too tired from all the shenanigans that transpired in the past two days; otherwise, this entry would have been longer by *-----------------this-------------------* much. xD

Anyway, a big thanks to Cosplay.Ph for inviting us to be a part of this very, very cool event. REALLY! This year's Cosplay Mania was so much more fantastic than last year's. It was a biiiiiiiig improvement, and I SO dig the centrex wall and the signage above and the carpeted booth spaces where I could saunter around bare feet. xD The room could use a lower temperature, but the heat and very slight suffocation was to be expected with the throngs and throngs of people in the area. Still, everything was GOLD. We loved everything about this event, and that's all that matters. :)

To my dear clients, thank you so much for dropping by our booth! I'm sorry the Owl-kun Backpacks and the Drinking Dice got sold out fast. I'll do my best to restock them on our next event - which I'll be making an announcement of some time SOON.

For now, THANK YOU and we hope you had as much fun as we had!


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment