December 7, 2014

Join Us @ AME Fair X! ^__^

Hear ye! Hear ye! 


(Click to enlarge.)

Curls & Twirls will be at:
AME Fair X
Dec. 13-14, 2014 (Sat.-Sun.)
East Pavilion Hall, World Trade Center

UP AME will always have a special place in my heart as our very first event was also organized by them (AME Track 10). Looking back, we've come a looooong way since then. :)))

Anyway, this time, Curls & Twirls will be sharing a booth with For Isabela, Hatah! Hatah! and GWYSHOP. In case you're wondering, I picked this one over the Christmas Toy Fair I join annually because I don't have enough stocks (and money!) to fill 2 booths, I lack manpower, and more importantly, WTC is much closer and more accessible for me. xD

Below is the floor plan for exhibitors. Find us at booth D-3!


(Click to enlarge.)

Yes, you read that right. The fun lasts until midnight on both days! ;)

Check out UP AME on Facebook for updates and more information.

See you this coming weekend! :D *waves*


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment