December 30, 2014

Incoming SALE!!

Happy 2015! :D

Two very special events will be taking place on January 2015 - one of which, as you probably already know, is Curls & Twirls' 6th birthday. The other one, wellllll... I'll leave for (much) later. ;) Anyways! As a means to celebrate and thank our beloved clients for their continuous patronage, feast your eyes on the image below:

(Click for a larger view.)

ALL ON-HAND ITEMS ON SALE!
Freebies included per package!
From January 1, 2015 to February 28, 2015.
Only at www.curlsandtwirlsPH.com!

I hope you guys are excited as I am! It's been 3 years since our LAST online sale, so this is something really huge. <3

Now excuse me as I make the necessary preparations for the upcoming sale. Happy New Year, loves! :D



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment