January 31, 2011

READ: System Updates.

UPDATES!

I know that this is late and I'm super duper sorry for lagging behind again because playing Xbox Kinect is just sooooooooo addicting. ^^; I don't have any other excuses to keep you guys entertained, so let's just go straight to the point(s), shall we~?


NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(Effective January 31, 2011)


1. CREDIT CARDS VIA PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED. Yes, you read that right! For orders amounting to P500 and above, you can now use your credit cards to pay us. And like any other credit card transaction, we shall be making an appearance on your recent billing statements as PAYPAL*CURLSTWIRLS. Isn't that cool~? This is applicable to both domestic and international transactions with a surcharge of 3.9% + $0.50 USD.


2. MEET-UPS MOSTLY ON WEEKENDS. The boyfriend has decided to switch agencies for the umpteenth time so there may be changes to our meet-up schedule yet again. Please bear with us (especially him); finding the "perfect job" is hard. And by "perfect", he meant one that doesn't take a huge chunk off your monthly wage to cover energy/miscellaneous office fees. For now, our most certain bet for meet-ups is every weekends. To our meet-up pals, you're free to contact me anytime and see if we can arrange something to your convenience. Just please take note of what I've stated here. ^.~

3. INSURANCE INCLUDED ON SHIPPING RATES. This is now a mandatory, loves! I'm honestly getting tired of hearing complaints about lost or damages packages, because we're NEVER the ones at fault for that. I carefully inspect all items myself and wrap your packages as securely as I can (and you know just how well that is!), but once I hand them out for shipping, even I cannot guarantee their safety in the couriers' hands. This is where INSURANCE comes in, people; GET ONE - rather, WE will get you one. Because as callous as it is for me to say this, but once a package has been surrendered for shipping, the seller is OFFICIALLY not liable anymore. Be it Xend, MC Express or Air21, we are going to insure your packages whether you like it or not. It's for your own (package's) good, after all.


That will be it for now. I'm still in the process of updating albums and the shop in general, so please excuse the random "Under Maintenance/Construction" signs that will pop up here and there. I'm doing my very best to make Curls & Twirls a better and much happier shopping place for everyone, but it's going to take some time. ^^;

On the plus side, tomorrow is the first day of February, and you know what that means~

NEW UPLOADS AGAIN!! Yay!

So make sure you drop by and check out our new albums! We've got new collections that I'm sure you're all SO gonna like! ^__^


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment