April 22, 2011

FEATURED!! Curls & Twirls @ Style and Soul! :D

Woot!

Another lovely feature - this time from Ms. Melai of Style and Soul, who also just happens to be the chic bella behind F-Stop! It's always an honor to be a part of someone's special day. :)

Loves, please read the full story by clicking the link below, and don't forget to greet Ms. Melai; it's her blog's anniversary! There's also a HUGE giveaway open to anyone, so join join join~


On another note, I had to postpone the new uploads that were supposed to be launched last Monday (April 18) because the meeting with the folks at Multiply.Ph went longer than expected. It was a very pleasant meeting though; they were all so nice and Cring and I had fun hanging out with them. That and it's also Holy Week. So sorry, darlings. ^^; I'll try to finish the layouts today so I can upload the new products this weekend.

For now, anyone digging the new Multiply 5.0? Lemme know your thoughts!


XOXO,


1 comment:

  1. Multiply 5.0 is satisfactory for me. :D I like the new photo viewer~

    ReplyDelete