October 29, 2011

Coming Soon! 3rd Annual Triple Holiday Sale! :D


We're alive!

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for being idle these past few weeks without so much as a word. My dad enrolled me in driving school a couple of days after we did CosMania '11, so I've been pretty much cruising by the Metro with my driving instructor, then catching up on some well-deserved sleep when I don't have a hands-on schedule or a session in the lecture room. That, and I'm just incurably lazy... but you already know that, right? *wink*wink*

Anyway, it's that time of the year again, and if you've been a past customer of us, then you need not guess.

Triple Holiday Sale!!

As usual, this is to honor post-Halloween's (Oct. 31), Christmas/New Year's (Dec.25/Jan.01) and Curls & Twirls' 3rd birthday (Jan.03)! Ain't it grand?

Mark your calendars, loves. Our annual sale will commence some time on Nov. 01, 2011, with our loyal newsletter subscribers informed of the exact time.

All available products in our catalog shall be sold for as low as 75% OFF, so stay tuned and brace yourselves for another exciting sale from the ever lovable Curls & Twirls! You won't regret it, honest! 



XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment